निर्देशः निम्नलिखित प्रत्येक प्रश्न में वर्गों के चार समूह दिए गए हैं। इनमें से कोई तीन किसी-न-किसी तरह से एक जैसे हैं, जबकि कोई एक अन्य तीनों से भिन्न है। भिन्नता रखने वाले वर्ण समूह को ज्ञात करें।
61. A. PNLI
62. A. CEHJ
63. A. EHGC
65. A. ODFP
66. A. SNLP
68. A. GEFD
69. A. CBAD
70. A. BCGK
Instructions (Qs. 71 to 75): fill in the blanks with the correct choice.
71. A great literary or artistic work is known as a ……….
A. magnum opus
B. par excellence
C. bete noir
D. pot pourri
72. That dashing cricketer was the …….. Of all eyes.
C. cynosure mode
73. The assassination of the Archduke was followed by ……… throughout European continent.
74. Charles Lamb’s prose is richly ………… with literary ornaments like similies, metaphors, alliteration, transferred epithets, etc.
75. The accused ……….. having made any statement.
Instructions (Qs. 76 to 80): Choose the correct alternative.
76. He always stammers in public meetings, but his today’s speech…
A. was fairly audible to everyone present in the hall
B. could not be understood properly
C. was not liked by audience
D. was surprisingly fluent
77. In the third world, the most over-militarized countries tend to be…
A. the oil-rich countries
B. the ones who have traditionally been a military past
C. neighbours scared of each other
D. the ones economically interdependent
78. Despite his best efforts to conceal his anger …….
A. he failed to give us an impression of his agony
B. he succeeded in camouflaging his emotions
C. he could succeed in doing it easily
D. people came to know that he was annoyed
79. Although he is reputed for making very candid statements …….
A. his today’s speech was not fairly audible
B. his promises had always been realistic
C. his today’s statements were very ambiguous
D. his speech was very interesting
80. Even though it is a very large house.
A. There is a lot of space available in it for children
B. There is hardly any space available for children
C. There is no dearth of space for children
D. The municipal taxes on it are heavy