HSSC हरियाणा शिक्षा विभाग क्लर्क परीक्षा 2016 : HSSC हरियाणा शिक्षा विभाग क्लर्क परीक्षा(Education Department Clerk) 2016 का पूर्ण प्रश्नपत्र उत्तर सहित यहाँ दिया गया है। Haryana Education Department Clerk recruitment exam paper 2016.
पोस्ट :— क्लर्क (Clerk)
विभाग :— हरियाणा शिक्षा विभाग (Haryana Education Department)
परीक्षा आयोजक :— HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
कुल प्रश्न :— 100
हरियाणा शिक्षा विभाग क्लर्क परीक्षा 2016
1. Out of the given alternatives select the one that best expresses the meaning of the word.
2. Out of the given alternatives select the one that best expresses the meaning of the word. “COUNTERMAND”
3. Choose the alternative that best expresses the meaning of the given idiom/phrase :
If you have a ‘long face’, you look ________ .
Directions (4–5) : In each sentence, a group of words has been printed in bold. Below each four options are given. Pick out the one correct option, without changing the meaning of the sentence.
4. It was he, not me, who decided to postpone the programme.
A. he, not I
B. him, not me
C. he, not mine
D. him, not I
5. Everybody depend upon him scoring, runs every time India goes to bat.
A. depends upon him scoring
B. depending upon his score
C. depends upon his scoring
D. depending upon his scoring
Directions (6-7) : In each of the following questions choose the alternative which can replace the word printed in bold without changing the meaning of the sentences.
6. The man vehemently denied all the charges of corruption that were levelled against him.
7. Eventually vision is affected and the patient is only able to see the things in present.
Directions (8–12): Read the following passage and answer the given questions.
Books are, by far, the most lasting product of human effort. Temples crumble into rain, pictures and statues decay, but books survive. Time does not destroy the great thoughts which are as free today as when they first passed through their author’s mind. These thoughts speak to us through the printed page. The only effort of time has been to throw out of currency the bad products. Nothing in literature which is not good can live for long. Good books have already helped man in various spheres of life. No wonder that the world keeps its books with great care.
8. “To throw out of currency’ means :
B. Put out of use
9. The world keeps its books with care because :
A. They bring great ideas to us
B. They educate us
C. They make us successful
D. They help us in various spheres of life
10. Of the products of human effort, books are the most :
11. Time does not destroy books because they contain :
A. Useful material
B. Subject-Matter for education
C. High ideals
D. Great ideas
12. The synonym of the word decay is
Directions (13–14) : Choose the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives given below:
13. Saira was musing ______ memories of the past.
14. The news reports had been censored.
15. Choose the word opposite in meaning to the word.
16. Find the correctly spelt word:
17. Choose the word opposite in meaning to the word “AMICABLE”
18. Complete the sentence by using most appropriate part.
The officer who had neglected to file his income tax returns had to ______.
A. give warning
B. play mischief
C. be rewarded
D. pay a fine
19. Complete the sentence by using most appropriate part.
Even though it is a very large house ____.
A. the servants take long time to clean it
B. there is a lot of space avail able in it for children
C. there is hardly any space available for children
D. there is no dearth of space for children.
20. Choose the most suitable antonym of the word.