HTET TGT Level Hindi exam paper 3 January 2021 (Answer Key) : HTET TGT Level 2 Part 2 – English Language exam paper 03 January 2021 with Answer Key. Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) Level 2 (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher) exam 2021 held on 03/01/2021 in Haryana state in Morning shift available with Answer Key.
Exam :- HTET Level-3 (PGT – Postgraduate Trained Teachers) exam 2021
Paper :- Paper 2 [Level 2 (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher) For Class VI to VIII]
Part :- Part 2 (English Language)
Exam Date :- 03/01/2021
HTET Level 2 (TGT) exam paper 2021
भाग – 2 / PART – 2
अंग्रेजी भाषा / English Language
46. Choose the correct option for the following:
An instrument for detecting earthquakes is :
(1) A Fathometer
(3) A Seismograph
47. Choose the correct meaning of the underlined words :
It’s a pity you don’t like football. But each to their own.
(1) everyone has different opinions
(2) everyone has similar opinions
(3) each and all are same
(4) each one likes football
48. Choose the part of the sentence which is incorrect :
b. is busy
c. to prepare
d. tonight’s dinner.
49. Choose the correct option to fill the blank :
The room was empty ……. for a chair in the corner.
50. Select the correct option (phrasal verb) for the underlined word:
Most of the patients respect Dr. John for his kindness.
(1) pay back
(2) zest for
(3) make over
(4) look up to
51. Select the appropriate modal for the expression given :
When …… we expect you ? (possibility)
(3) have to
52. Choose the correct tense form:
My car ……. for the third time since I got it. (break down)
(1) break down
(2) has broken down
(3) was broke down
(4) has broken
53. Select the appropriate modal for the expression given :
If you do that again you …… be punished. (threat)
54. Select the correct option (phrasal verb) for the underlined word :
I don’t know how we are going to cope with the cold during winters.
(1) make up for
(2) put up with
(3) put down
(4) set up
55. Choose the correct meaning of the underlined words :
The baby monkeys ran every which way.
(3) in different directions
56. Choose the part of the sentence which is incorrect :
b. new film
c. is really worth
d. to be seen.
57. Choose the correct option to fill the blank :
Immediately after the operation he could see nothing ……… vague shadows.
(1) as long as
58. Select appropriate preposition to fill in the blank :
The programme was broadcasted …… the world.
59. Select appropriate preposition to fill in the blank:
They walked ………. the footpath until they came to a bridge.
60. Choose the correct tense form:
Nanny died last week. She ……… from cancer for some time. (suffer)
(2) is suffering
(3) had been suffering
See Part 1 (CDP) – HTET TGT Level 2 CDP exam paper 3 January 2021 (Answer Key)
See Part 2 (Hindi Language) – HTET TGT Level 2 Hindi exam paper 3 January 2021 (Answer Key)
See Part 3 (General Studies) – HTET TGT Level 2 GS exam paper 3 January 2021 (Answer Key)