101. Vehicular Pollution causes pollutants such as –
(A) ozone, aldehydes and ketones
(B) carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons
(D) nitrogen oxides
102. Which of the word in the passage mer poisonous ?
103. Which of the following makes an offer supply goods and services ?
104. Choose the correct option:
In a circular, language should be –
(A) round about
(B) to the point and objective
105. Choose the correct option:
A letter or advertisement which is distributed to a selective number of people within the organisation is –
(A) Official letter
106. Choose the correct option:
Modern business letters are usually written in
(A) Full block style
(B) Indented style
(C) Semi blocked style
(D) Simplified style
107 Choose the appropriate synonym of the given word:
108. Choose the appropriate synonym of the following word:
109. Choose the correct Hindi translation of the following word from the given options :
(A) सरकारी छुट्टी
(B) गैर सरकारी छुट्टी
(C) राजपत्रित छुट्टी
(D) प्रशासनिक छुट्टी
110. Choose the correct Hindi translation of the following word from the options given below:
(B) श्वेत पत्र
(D) शपथ पत्र
111. Choose the synonym of the given word :
112. Choose the appropriate synonym of the given word:
113. Choose the appropriate synonym of the given word :
114. What is the synonym of Juvenile ?
115. Choose the appropriate antonym of the given word:
(C) Come up
116. Choose the correct antonym of the following word from the options given below:
117. Choose the correct antonym of ‘mortify’:
118. Give the opposite of the word given below:
119. Choose the correct Direct speech of the following sentence from the option given below: She said that honesty in the best policy.
(A) She said, “Honesty was the best policy
(B) She said, “Honesty is the best policy.”
(C) She said that “Honesty is the best policy.
(D) She says, “Honesty is the best policy.”
120. Change the following sentence into Direct Speech :
She said that she was happy.
(A) She said, “I was happy”,
(B) “I am happy”, she said,
(C) “I am happy”. is what she said.
(D) This is what she said, “I am happy.”