UPTET exam paper 8 January 2020 – Paper 2 ENGLISH part 3 (Answer Key): UPTET exam paper 8 January 2020 – Paper 2 ENGLISH language (Part 3) with Answer Key. UPTET exam paper 8/01/2020 – Paper 2 Evening shift Part 3 (ENGLISH) with Answer Key available. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) Primary Level Paper 2 available here.
Exam Paper: UPTET exam paper 2020 (Paper 2) Junior Level
Exam Organiser: UP Deled (UPDELED)
Exam Part: Part 3 (ENGLISH)
Exam Date: 08/01/2020
Total Question: 30
Note: प्रश्नों के उत्तर विभाग द्वारा 14 जनवरी 2020 को जारी आधिकारिक उत्तर कुंजी (Official Answer key) के अनुसार हैं।
UPTET exam paper 8 January 2020 – Paper 2
भाग – III / PART – III
भाषा – II : अंग्रेजी / Language – II : ENGLISH
61. Which of the following sentences has been punctuated correctly?
(1) Renu said “Give me a pen a pencil and a book.”
(2) Renu said, “Give me a pen, a pencil and a book.”
(3) Renu said Give me a pen, a pencil and a book.
(4) Renu said give me a pen a pencil and a book.
62. Fill in the blank in the following sentence with the correct alternative :
I did not inform ______ at all.
63. The antonym of ‘Justice’ is
64. The synonym of ‘Adroit’ is
65. Which alternative is the correct indirect form of the sentence ?
He said to me, “When will you come back ?”
(1) He asked to me when I would go back.
(2) He asked me when he would go back.
(3) He asked me when I would go back.
(4) He asked me when you would go back.
66. Complete the following sentence with the most appropriate word :
Priya is not ______ for this kind of a job.
(1) cut through
(2) cut out
(3) cut in
(4) cut up
67. Which of the following nouns is a material noun ?
68. Which of the following is a grammatically acceptable sentence ?
(1) Give me four five rupees notes.
(2) Give me four fives rupees notes.
(3) Give me four five rupee note.
(4) Give me four five rupee notes.
69. Identify the subject of the verb following sentence :
Every boy along with his parents is with in the next room.
(1) His parents
(2) Boy along with
(4) Every boy along with his parent
70. Which of the following sentence has adjective clause ?
(1) I bought a chain and it was beautiful.
(2) I bought a beautiful chain.
(3) I bought a chain which was beautiful.
(4) I bought a chain because it was beautiful.
71. Fill in the blank with the right word the alternatives :
Sardar Patel _____ the farmers of B in their fight against the government
72. Choose the masculine gender from options given below :
73. Which of the following sentences has request ?
(1) “I got the concert tickets !”
(2) How fast you ran !
(3) “Could I borrow some money from please ?”
(4) Wish you a happy journey together.
74. Which of the following word does not silent letter/letters ?
75. Which conjunction will be the most appropriate to join the following sentences ?
You will not succeed. You work harder
(2) none of these