UTET Exam 2018 Paper – 1 (Primary Level) English Language : UTET की परीक्षा UBSE द्वारा 14 दिसंबर 2018 को उत्तराखंड राज्य में आयोजित की गयी थी। इसी UTET (उत्तराखंड शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा) के अंग्रेजी भाषा (English Language) भाग का प्रश्नपत्र उत्तर सहित यहाँ दिया गया है।
Exam Paper : UTET (Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test)
Paper Part : अंग्रेजी भाषा (English Language)
Exam Organiser : UBSE (Uttarakhand Board of School Education)
No. of Questions : 30
Exam Date : 14th December 2018
UTET Exam 2018 Paper – 1 (अंग्रेजी भाषा – English Language)
1. ‘In order to get success, the boss has left no stone unturned’ can be replaced with the words or phrase
(A) went to the mountains
(B) tried every possible course of action
(C) went to the sea shore
(D) did not try anything
2. Choose one of the correct alternatives in the following underlined words.
The more they get, the more they want.
3. A child is composing a poem with the help of a picture drawn on the blackboard. The child is using –
(A) understanding based skill
(B) knowledge based skill
(C) psychomotor skill
(D) application based skill
4. There are four teachers in a Primary School. One of the teachers is on Government duty, One is on leave due to sickness, the third one has been on medical leave. There are five classes consisting 75 students. Which device will the teacher apply in this situation to handle the students?
(A) The teacher will provide home work to the students
(B) The teacher will make the students play throughout the day
(C) The teacher will instruct the students to do self study
(D) The teacher will apply the multigrade-teaching device
5. Rearrange the following words and phrases to form a meaningful sentence. Choose the correct alternative sentence:
of | and | clouds | information | weather | send | satellites | and pictures | storms
(A) Information and pictures send weather, clouds and storms satellites.
(B) pictures, storms and clouds information send weather.
(C) Satellites information send weather, pictures, storms and clouds.
(D) Satellites send information and pictures of weather, clouds and storms.
6. Unit test is an expression of –
7. “Poetry is a statement whose soul is rasa”. This definition has been given by
(A) Mathew Arnold
(B) Panditraj Jagannath
(C) Acharya Vishwanath
(D) S.T. Coleridge
8. Phonologically the number of semivowels in english is –
9. “A morpheme is the smallest unit of form that has meaning in a given language” is –
(A) incorrect statement
(B) partially correct statement
(C) correct statement
(D) none of the above
10. ‘A person who believes that God is everything and everything is God’ is called:
11. ‘A man who eats human beings’ is called –
12. The word ‘agriculturalist’ has –
(A) Five syllables
(B) Four syllables
(C) Seven syllables
(D) Six syllables
13. The statement ‘Stress is the Intensity or prominence given to a syllable’ is –
(C) partially true
(D) none of the above
14. To look down upon is meant for
(A) to look front
(B) to look down
(C) to treat with contempt
(D) to look at
15. In the following one of the words is miss spelt. Choose the wrongly spelt word.