141. A teacher divides the class into groups of five and asks them to discuss what they would do if they were caught in one of the following situations :
– Their friend falls down in the play field and is hurt…..
– They are trapped in a building on fire…….
– They are stuck up in a traffic jam…….
This activity is based on ____
(1) Grammar translation method
(2) Audio lingual approach
(3) Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) Approach
(4) Structural Approach
142. The one that cannot be further divided into smaller grammatically meaningful components is _____
(1) a phoneme
(2) a morpheme
(3) a diphthong
143. Alka, a student of class III often makes a mistake between /sh/ and /s/. As a language teacher your interpretation will be
(1) Alka is a careless student.
(2) It’s due to influence of her dialect or language.
(3) Alka’s pronunciation is not clear hence you will give her more practice.
(4) As a teacher you will ignore such silly mistakes.
144. A language teacher asks students to make a butterfly with paper by following her instructions. This activity will help the students to develop ______
(1) paper making skill
(2) listening comprehension
(3) paper folding skill
(4) reading comprehension
145. A language teacher asks students to collect flowers to make a flower scrap book. She also asks them to write the name of each flower in their language and in English. This activity will help her to promote _____
(1) a love for nature
(2) integration of subjects
(4) language across the curriculum
146. In which of the following the role of the learner is that of an independent learner ?
(1) Teaching Aid
(2) Building as a Learning Aid
(3) Teaching learning materials
(4) Integrated materials
147. Creating a reading corner in the classroom helps _____
(1) children to learn and revise their syllabus thoroughly.
(2) to provide opportunities to children to select books independently as per their interest.
(3) the children but burdens the teacher to maintain a register and keep record of their work.
(4) to share the responsibility of the librarian as the books are issued by the teacher.
148. Small kids at their initial stage love to move pen and pencil in to and fro or up and down position. This way of writing is _____
(3) invented writing
(4) zig-zag writing
149. In a language classroom a teacher is asking students to interact in groups and then share their personal response to the poem with each other. This task promotes social interaction as advocated by _______
(4) Lev Vygotsky
150. In a language classroom you have asked students to write down the directions for reaching your home from school. When students have written down the directions, they will then present their directions in pairs to each other. This activity will help to increase
(1) their CALP (Cognitive Academic Language Proficiency).
(2) their Basic Interpersonal Communication Skills (BICS).
(3) their directional sense which a student often confuses.
(4) the integration of language with science.
CTET Exam paper 31 January 2021 – Paper 1 (Answer Key) Child Development and Pedagogy
CTET Exam paper 31 January 2021 – Paper 1 (Answer Key) – Environmental Studies
CTET Exam paper 31 January 2021 – Paper 1 (Answer Key) Hindi 1
CTET Exam paper 31 January 2021 – Paper 1 (Answer Key) Hindi 2
CTET Exam paper 31 January 2021 – Paper 1 (Answer Key) English 1
CTET Exam paper 31 January 2021 – Paper 1 (Answer Key) – Mathematics (गणित)